A Unified Threat Management Solution Provides Multiple Security Functions at a Single Point on the Network
But why do small businesses need this?
As a business owner, part of your responsibility is understanding the threats that put your business at risk. You might think that having a small business means you’re not an attractive target to cybercriminals, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. 85% of data breaches occur at the small business level because of the following reasons:
- They’re less aware of how they’re exposed to threats
- They aren’t as likely to have capable risk management systems in place
You’ve likely heard of the basics – installing anti-virus software, being wary of phishing emails, and using strong passwords. But nowadays, that’s simply not enough to keep small businesses safe. You need a more advanced approach to cybersecurity, like a unified threat management solution.
Did You Know 3 out of 4 Breaches Result from Human Error?
Human error is one of the biggest risks for small businesses. Employees can make a simple, honest mistake that results in a malware infection:
- Falling for a phishing attack
- Accidentally downloading a malicious piece of software
- Losing or misplacing a mobile device
- Leaving their desktop unattended
Fortunately, a unified threat management solution can protect your network. Our team understands the tools and best practices large organizations use. We can apply these same tactics to small businesses. We’re able to:
- Block threats from getting into the network
- Filter web content to control and monitor what users do on the internet
- Set-up easy-to-use VPNs to securely access your network while out of the office
- And much more
We can equip your business with the capabilities to get more done while minimizing risks. It’s stress-free and completely managed for you so you can focus on running your business.If