Cybersecurity Training & Education
Stop Cyberthreats Now: Invest In Cybersecurity Awareness Training & Education
Your employees don’t need to be IT experts, but they do need basic, ongoing cyber training to protect your organization from damaging cyberattacks and data breaches. Consider the following facts:
- Employee negligence is the most significant cybersecurity risk to organizations in the United States
- 47% of surveyed business owners say they experienced a data breach because an employee misplaced a device, file, or document
- More than one in four employees say they have left their computer unlocked and unattended at work
- Most executives agree that allowing employees to work remotely increases the risk of a data breach, but more than half of small business owners don’t have a cybersecurity policy in place for remote employees.
Thankfully, you don’t need to drop everything you are doing and focus on cybersecurity to keep your business safe. tca SynerTech specializes in cybersecurity training for employees. Our services offer cutting-edge, practical instruction that will help your staff members keep your business safe while increasing their IT abilities to improve morale and efficiency.
Our cybersecurity training includes:
- Password usage and selection. Weak passwords cause a staggering 81% of corporate data breaches. We help your employees understand the importance of choosing strong, unique passwords that include upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Two-factor authentication. This simple yet highly effective security measure prevents hacks by making it impossible for cybercriminals to gain access to your system even if they manage to discover an employee’s password.
- Fraudulent email detection. It’s not uncommon for hackers to pose as an executive or business owner via email and ask an employee to send valuable data or money to a particular account. Our training helps your employees know the difference between a genuine email from a higher-up and one sent by a cybercriminal.
- Threat detection. Do your employees know how to identify malicious email attachments or website pop-ups? Our training session covers this to reduce the odds of a system breach.
- Threat limitation. We teach your employees how to limit the damage caused by a cyberattack in progress. This limits business downtime and makes it easy for you to repair the damage and prevent information from falling into the wrong hands.
Book Your Cybersecurity Training and Education Session
Our IT technicians stay abreast of current IT cybersecurity developments to ensure that all our training sessions and materials are up to date. What’s more, we offer ongoing training to remind your staff members about critical cybersecurity best practices and help them get acquainted with new potential threats.
Do you need comprehensive cybersecurity awareness training tailored to meet your exact needs? If so, call us to set up an appointment with our team of IT experts.